Hi there! Thanks for taking a moment to read through my site guidelines and policies. I promise to always take the content written below seriously in order to earn and keep your trust. I want your experience with Homeschool in Jammies to be an enjoyable one.
- All the work contained on this site (unless otherwise stated) is copyrighted and property of Homeschool in Jammies.
- I give you permission to share my watermarked images (excluding personal pictures of my family) as long as you include a brief accompanying description and a direct link back to the original post.
- Posts must NOT be excerpted without my permission and a direct link back to the original post. Posts must not be reproduced in their entirety for any reason. Photographs must not be altered or edited.
- Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images. This permission to share may be revoked at any time upon written notice from me.
- Photos of my family, including my children are prohibited from use.
- All free printables offered are for personal use ONLY. They are NOT to be redistributed physically or via internet for financial gain. You may NOT alter and distribute them as your own. If you use them in posts or on social media, please provide a link to the original download page.
Pinning is always welcome and appreciated.
If you wish to use the work contained on this site in any way other than what is expressly permitted here, or if you have any questions, please contact me here.
I’m always excited to connect with you at Homeschool in Jammies and to read your comments. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. Those comments:
- deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- including profanity or content deemed as inappropriate by me will be deleted immediately.
- containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This is a family-friendly space.
- that attack, shame, or insult a person or persons will be deleted. Bullying will NOT be tolerated.
Comment Policy Continued
Homeschool in Jammies is intended to be a community and source of support and encouragement for homeschooling families.
As the owner of this blog, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
Anyone who violates this comments policy or other expressed policies may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
As it relates to comments and content posted on this blog by those other than the author, any such content that contains the copyrighted and/or proprietary work of others is expressly prohibited and will be removed.
Repeated posting of such content by the same user may result in that user being banned from this site.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Periodically, Homeschool in Jammies hosts fun giveaways. These events may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business or corporation.
This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Hosted and winners chosen via Rafflecopter, Random.org or PromoSimple.
- Are hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- Open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18+.
- Will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If the giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- For giveaways sponsored by an outside entity, the winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company.
Note: Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest.
That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize.
I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will.
Giveaway Policy Continued
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use various hosting methods for giveaways, for example Rafflecopter or PromoSimple. Most of these entities gather email addresses for verification, and by entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to our mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline or unsubscribe at any time.
- Have fun, good luck & thanks for reading!
Original Source for this giveaway policy.
Thank you for your consideration and adherence to the above policies.